Are you looking for the opportunity to work in an IT company who provides a taste of international, multi-cultural environment? You are at right place to work!
We are looking for Experienced Data Scientists and Analysts to support our global projects and data initiatives.
- Data Scientist (3-5 year’s experience) specialized in NLP and generative AI.
- The candidate must have skills in Python, and experience with Deep Learning and NLP libraries and frameworks such as spaCy, NLTK, TensorFlow, PyTorch or HuggingFace.
- Design and execute NLP experiments to generate insights and distill them into actionable strategies informing the entire product and innovation ecosystem.
- Develop and implement NLP solutions to automate the analysis of unstructured data sources, such as customer feedback, social media, market research and internal documents, to uncover valuable insights and trends.
- Support multiple workstreams in day-to-day activities such as: bug fixing, monitoring, various small enhancements, performance tuning, propose better ways of working and technical improvements, build and enhance documentation.
- Dedicated post go live projects support on Microsoft Data Lake backend & Power BI global data sets, refactoring of various data components, enhancement of small features
- Machine Learning Ops for Dataiku and Databricks ML Ops such as machine learning models industrialization, maintenance, monitoring and retraining.
Place of work:
- Remote working is possible. International travels in scope of project will be possible.
- No restriction to travel abroad,
- Good English grammar (fluent English speaking)