Who We Are
Mobile Action helps app developers get their apps more users. We provide analytics that helps others succeed and grow.
We are a global App Intelligence company operating in 7 countries (the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Turkey, Malaysia, and Japan) for over 9 years, a SaaS business having a compact & talented team and looking into expanding our operation with growth-oriented team members.
Briefly, MobileAction helps app companies increase their visibility and conversions in app stores. We have top-notch intelligence divided into 5 different products. The products are used by the biggest app and app-related companies in the world. The company HQ is in San Francisco, having a team in Ankara, London, and Tokyo.
About the Role
Looking for an opportunity in life that will connect you with thousands of international like-minded people and give you a unique digital experience in a world-class company? Stop there, you are in the right place!
We are seeking an organized, motivated, and passionate Senior Software Engineer to work with us. Join our open, collaborative and trusting culture that works directly with motivated and inspiring co-workers where you can also find the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in Silicon Valley startup culture.
What You’ll Do
We are building and maintaining a Software-as-a-Service platform that is built on a Vue.js front-end and a JAVA/Spring back-end system using microservices architecture on AWS/RDS and Heroku. We constantly add new features that attract our current and potential customers and of course investors.
- Building new features into different microservices within our AWS/Heroku architecture
- Conducting code reviews and writing automated tests,
- Defining improvements for the application(s) you’re working on,
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices,
- Defining improvements to our way of working,
- Sharing knowledge with your team members,
- Fixing bugs and analyzing errors using all the available information and tools.
What You’ll Bring
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields,
- 7+ experience in Java with deep expertise in Object-oriented design and implementation,
- Current, hands-on Java development with server-side web technologies (Spring, JPA, Hibernate, etc.),
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS, preferably MySQL/PostgreSQL,
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs, and solutions,
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems (git / GitHub),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SaaS applications and SaaS product development process,
- Experience in designing and implementing clear interfaces (RESTful services or other),
- Familiarity with tools and ecosystem: AWS(RDS, EC2), Heroku,
- Familiarity with modern data stores (Redis etc),
- Familiarity with NoSql databases (Mongo etc).
What We Offer
- Competitive USD salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch tech equipment
- English-speaking and multinational work environment.
- Free breakfast every day
- Unlimited fun and snack bar
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Sodexo
- Flexible vacation
- Unlimited online courses
Mobile Action is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age, or disability.