MINDPICKED is a new-generation recruitment firm providing companies solutions in their search for talent, and talent opportunities who want to reach their potential. We specialize in middle and senior management recruitment in various sectors and countless job functions.
We are looking for a "Senior Network Engineer" for our client - one of the leading retail companies operating on a global scale.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Network Specialist position,
- Technical knowledge and experience in implementing new network devices and designing/improving network architecture,
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Switches, Routers, Firewalls, NAC solutions,
- Knowledge of LAN, WLAN, and WAN technologies,
- Experience in the newly constructed facilities, data centers, offices, and buildings is a big asset,
- Experience in disaster recovery scenarios and high-available configurations,
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and solid problem-solving skills with a proactive approach,
- Embracing a one-team approach, able to be a strong team player,
- Analyzing the current and required structure of the network architecture and designing as required,
- Managing and maintaining the network infrastructure,
- Providing high-quality of 1st and 2nd level support for network-related issues and projects,
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced party,
- Being a strong and challenging member/leader for related projects,
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Points, VPN boxes, etc. in order to deliver required high-quality security services,
- Implement firmware upgrades and vendor-supplied patches according to the plans periodically,
- Monitoring the devices which are under his/her responsibility,
- Work with the business teams, vendors, and service providers when required,
- Performing preventative maintenance.