We as MilSOFT, worked really hard to improve our genuine technology and to be the best in our field. We were the first company in Turkey that earned the highest level of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI 5) which is accomplished only by the few companies around the world.
In our field we dedicated to create the best career development and learning resources as our principle. In that international contest we invite those who are self-confident, has believe in success, wants to take the success of the Turkish engineers to new horizons, are interested in providing real engineering solutions to projects that are issued with using the latest technologies.
MilSOFT; first CMMI Level 5 software organization of Turkey invites Engineers, who are enthusiastic to show their talents in the international arena.
SOFTWARE ENGINEERS (SWENG-WEB-2203)
We are looking for self-motivated, highly skilled Software Engineers to build distinctive and indigenous products. (to be based in Ankara)
- You will be a part of product line team to develop high quality, distributed, fault-tolerant software system
- Trying out new technologies and innovate
- Developing and analyzing product requirements
- Performing architectural and detailed design from software requirements
- Develop new software and maintenance and improvement of existing codebase
- Developing automated unit tests and functional tests
- Reviewing work products (requirements, design, codes, tests, etc.)
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation along with the code
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Solid understanding of object oriented (OO) analysis and design
- Experienced in Java
- Ability to write code that is clean and understandable
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Disciplined and focused
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in DevOps environments
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Experience with profiling and debugging tools
- Confident in Design Patterns
- Confident in UML
- Strong mathematical background, algorithm design and implementation
- Having experience on automated unit testing
- Experience in databases and SQL
Candidates must be proficient in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.