Life is just like shopping for us; an experience of exchanging happiness… Our shelves are full of rewards and successes.
Successively receiving “Most Admired Retailer Company" award for years, building the first loyalty program of Turkey, introducing the Turkish retail clients to self-service shopping without a cashier, leading online shopping experience by launching Migros Sanal Market are just a few of our achievements.
As Migros team, we get excited with every member of our team creating his/her own career story!
Migros E-Commerce (SuperAPP) Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone and we would like our shelves to slip through fingers. With our brands Tazedirekt, Macro Online, Migros Hemen, and Migros Sanal Market, we are managing all the strategical and operational processes of e-commerce. We’re finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people shop for themselves and their loved ones.
If you would like to be a part of this visionary and tech-savvy e-commerce team, don’t wait! Make your application!
- Communicate with various levels of management on a business and technical level,
- Build/improve ML/DL models to solve complex problems, get actionable insights and drive business decisions,
- Perform statistical analysis and/or data mining methods to discover hidden patterns and relations in data to answer business questions,
- Develop and deploy ML models and pipelines that scale to create business value,
- Employ the appropriate algorithms to discover customer behavior, marketing channel attribution and customer product preferences, etc.,
- Work with related parties to bring ML and statistics solutions to our business partners.
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics etc.) or equivalent practical experience
- Min. 3 years of work experience in data related field
- Experience with Python and related data science toolkit.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g., scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge about developing and deploying machine learning applications and tools.
- Master degree in a quantitative discipline
- Min. 3 years of experience in data science or machine learning engineer.
- Experience with developing and deploying machine learning applications and tools
- Work experience with recommender systems
- Work experience with DL
- Familiarity with working with bigdata
- Work experience with unstructured data such as text and image
- Familiarity with cloud technologies especially AWS
- Effective communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle multiple projects and challenging deadlines,
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.