Qualifications & Job Decription
Metasis Technology, founded in 2009, is a leading software development company which provides consulting, training and project based software development, and offers solutions to organizations mostly from finance, telecommunication, public and retail fields which are competing in the national and international markets.
A great opportunity has arisen to join the Software Development Department as a ".NET Software Engineer" in different positions and levels of expertise.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or another related field from an accredited 4 year university
· At least 2+ years of hands-on development experience in .NET technologies
· Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of Object Oriented Design Methodologies, Design Patterns.
· Experience in developing solutions using software tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS.
· Experience in SQL Query troubleshooting/performance tuning .
· Experience with performance testing/tuning
The Skills below are a plus.
· Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard frameworks such as C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Java Script and related libraries, HTML, CSS, BootStrap, JQuery, AJAX, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, Angular, React
· Experienced in designing and implementing web portals with different .net/DNN platforms
· Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies .
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML)
· Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences
· Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities
· Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka
· Good knowledge in Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Ensure that software designs are in compliance with specifications and requirements.
· Improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
Write reusable, well documented code, with clean integration interfaces and structure