Salary 15000 - 16000 QAR + benefits
TITLE # 9
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate clients business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers and internal Creative teams to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution
- BS in Computers Science or Related
- 7-10 years experience in similar position
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- English & Arabic written and speaking
- Excellent Business Analysis experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities including project/staff coordination, providing guidance and mentoring team while maintaining a collaborative environment and motivating staff toward common goals.
- Advanced knowledge of computer operating platforms, applications software, network software multiple application modules and integration across modules and platforms.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to make sound recommendations based on data analysis and business needs, assuring maximum productivity and continuous improvement. Demonstrated ability to translate user requirements into system specifications. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and accomplish assignments in a thorough and timely manner.
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate ideas both technically and in a business friendly manner, while building rapport and inspiring confidence.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of project management change management software, tools and methodologies.
- Ability to follow change management processes and understanding how change impacts third party applications and downstream systems.