Marti is the leading technology company that has introduced ever-growing micro-mobility trend in Turkey. With the aim of bringing a new perspective to transportation, Marti continues to be a pioneer in the sector with its locally developed software, outstanding employees and millions of customers.
While protecting the environment with its low carbon emissions, Marti offers a practical solution to urban traffic with one shared vision: to make cities more livable through the most innovative electric mobility and to radically fight against the local city traffic. Our expanding passionate team is working with great enthusiasm every single day to make you reach to your destination faster, more convenient and more enjoyable.
We are just getting started! Marti invites applications from dynamic, innovative and highly motivated candidates for the following position:
· Set the company vehicle & hardware related goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Marti’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
· Own Marti’s vehicle fleet & hardware products within the engineering team, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
· Develop and maintain a progress tracker that details and accounts for the variety of development tasks needed during a product lifecycle.
· Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments, tests and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
· Work closely with suppliers to define, plan and execute a product development roadmap.
· Work closely with Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product, Operations teams to align on project timelines to bring the product to market.
· Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, , analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision.
· M.S. or Bachelor's degree in Computer / Mechanical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering, or other quantitative fields.
· You have a fail first and experimentation mindset to understand problems, find solutions and continuously improve existing products.
· Experience developing and deploying end to end hardware platforms.
· Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consulting experience.
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
· Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
· 3+ years of experience in hardware product development.
· Familiarity with IoT products or any experience with Edge Computing would be a plus.
· Good command of English, to clearly communicate with external stakeholders, both written and verbally.