Our client, a leading global agricultural and soft commodities house is seeking to recruit a MEA Network Administrator. You will be reporting to the MEA Regional Infrastructure Manager.
PLEASE NOTE this is a 3 month extendable contract
JOB PURPOSE & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Our client is strengthening its support operations throughout Middle East & Africa, we are looking for an experienced Network Administrator that will ensure its corporate network infrastructure is running at an optimal level.
Your principal missions will be managing the MEA portion of the global WAN. You will work in close contact with MEA IT team, suppliers and users
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide effective technical resource for systems and end users
- Advising on network optimization and providing recommendations for improvement
- Backup and DR procedures for networking equipment
- Managing all aspects of supporting the network infrastructure
- Attend regular meetings to provide updates on network related topics
- To facilitate the rollout and upgrade of new network equipment
- Manage the monitoring of the network and be able to provide statistics and trends related to network infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing and supporting Windows Servers, Network Switches / Routers and Firewalls.
- Cisco Certification.
Skills & competencies / Specific knowledge / Abilities (including any physical demands)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products. (Active directory, DNS, Windows 2003, 2008 server, Win7a plus)
- Demonstrated knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies (Cisco, CheckPoint).
- Ability to order hardware / software service and technical support contracts with local vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
About The Company
Manpower Professional, a division of Manpower Inc., offers comprehensive, expert recruitment services backed by award winning training, assessment and selection and outsourcing.
Our extensive resources, world-class client list, and reputation attract a diverse group of talented candidates, with every level of education, skills and experience.
Manpower Professional helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, engineering, Sales and marketing.