Ludusco is a game studio that focuses on casual games. Our mission to create games that inspire and entertain players around the world. We strive to develop innovative and engaging experiences that are accessible to everyone. Ludusco is a great place to start your working life. We are team of passionate and creative individuals and as a rapidly growing company, we are always looking for talented and driven team members.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to create innovative and visually stunning game mechanics, user interfaces, and game systems.
- Debug, optimize, and maintain existing games to ensure their stability, performance, and quality.
- UI/UX Development
- Creating the gameplay mechanics according to design path.
- Solid hands-on proficiency in unity game engine.
- At least 2 years of professional game development experience.
- Being actively involved in the update development cycle for the live games.
- Strong proficiency in C#
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, cooperative and team collaborative skills
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department