Litum helps businesses transform their operations with a single goal in mind: increased safety & efficiency. Through extensive research and development, Litum designs and manufactures its entire solution portfolio, with main divisions being Industrial IoT, Healthcare RTLS, Passive RFID, and Software Applications. Litum solutions are utilized by industry-leading firms, including Fortune 500 companies in more than 45 countries around the world.
Litum is the proven and sought-after platform for companies looking to embark on digital transformation, that speeds up the transformation with meaningful location insights. We provide businesses the ability to advance their safety measures, enforce company rules as well as improve efficiency through workflow optimization. Litum RTLS provides a real-time view of the business for faster and better decision making.
We do great things with great people!
- Collaborate with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Design, build, and modify existing business-tier components and database objects using .NET, MSSQL, and other relevant technologies.
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Test Technologies (QA) Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Assist Operations & Delivery Teams with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- Research, evaluate and explore new technologies.
- Lead and mentor software engineers.
Qualification & Skills
- Computer science and/or electronics engineering or physics background with strong programming skills
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as a reliable, responsible, and self-motivated team player
- Strong collaboration skills, responsive to project needs and demands in a fast-changing environment
- Proactive and results-oriented with an ability to solve complex problems and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming and the proper application of design patterns
- Good understanding of relational databases, such as MS SQL Server
Additional Desired Skills
- Proficient in C#, .NET
- Experience in multi-threaded/concurrent application development in large scale high availability systems
- Experience with message queueing architectures (especially RabbitMQ)
- Experience with distributed caching memory (especially Redis)
- Excellent written and verbal English
Nice To Have
- Proficient in AWS technologies – e.g. EC2, RedShift, Firehose, Kinesis or cloud technologies
- Experience in NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Experience in Microservices Architecture and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with build systems, CI & CD
- Experience with event-based messaging platforms like Kafka or MQTT
- Working knowledge in JIRA Software, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Industry specific experience in location-based services, basic understanding of RTLS solutions
You Will Have
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Things like great colleagues, encouraging managers, training, corporate parties