Job Title : Business Analyst – GTM (Go-To-Market) Team
Division : B2C
The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role if they have both knowledge and depth experience as business analyst role in similar industry.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction like Microsoft BI & Excel Macros.
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Business Analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher (Major as Business Analyst a plus).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power BI & Excel Macros.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strategic & critical thinking.
- Proactive work ethics and open-mindedness.
- Communication and 'people skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
Location : Dubai, UAE