Leartes Studios is a game art outsourcing studio working with clients such as Microsoft, Epic Games, Adobe, Nintendo, and more, and one of the most popular Publishers in Unreal Engine Marketplace and Unity Asset Store.
Now we have also started developing our own game " Alley Stalker ": https://youtu.be/OhrqEgWXt7Y
We are looking for Unreal Engine Developer Intern to work with us in Leartes Studios.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack Software Developer with expertise in Python to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining both frontend and backend components of our software applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, scalable, and user-friendly software solutions.
- Designing and developing efficient, scalable, and maintainable software applications
- Collaborating with product managers and designers to gather requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Developing and maintaining backend services and APIs using Python and related frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Integrating frontend and backend components to deliver end-to-end functionality
- Writing clean, well-documented, and efficient code
- Conducting thorough testing and debugging of developed features
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in full-stack development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Strong proficiency in Python and its related frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Knowledge of database systems
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Understanding of software development methodologies and agile practices
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, but not required):
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and microservices architecture
- Understanding of front-end build tools and package managers (Webpack, npm)
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and writing unit tests
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines
- Salary/ Title will be decided according to experience level
- Transportation support
- 4 days in office/one-day remote option
- 8 hours per day working hours
- Working with a team with strong knowledge supported by Epic Games
Note: We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Feel free to customize the job post based on your specific requirements and preferences. Good luck with your hiring process!