Founded in 2015 and raised funds from local and global investors throughout our 8+ years journey, Kolay Randevu is the leading online beauty booking platform in Turkey also with paying customers in more than 50+ other countries. Globally we have more than 3000 partner salons in total using our solutions.
We provide an online beauty booking marketplace with our Kolay Randevu brand in Turkey to Turkish beauty businesses (such as beauty salons, hair salons, nail salons etc.). In addition to Kolay Randevu, we also have an All-in-one SaaS salon management solution with our SalonAppy brand for beauty businesses and professionals all around the world working in more than 20 languages.
While our Kolay Randevu platform lets end users find and book their beauty appointments, our SalonAppy apps let salons manage their calendar, resources, sales, finances, marketing and more. Both of our platforms work integrated with each other.
- 7+ years of backend development experience using PHP language
- 7+ years of work experience in optimization, replication and configuration of relational databases
- Extensive knowledge of server to server communication (TCP, WEBSOCKET, HTTP 1.1,2)
- Strong work-experience in developing REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of best practices for end to end data security.
- Previous experience in automated testing tools including unit testing & UI testing
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Understanding of common Git workflows
- Excellent analytical, time management and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Turkish
Additional Preferred Requirements (Optional)
- A 4-years bachelor's degree in one of the following engineering departments is a plus: Computer engineering, computer science, software engineering, electrical-electronics engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Linux server configuration, monitoring and management
- Strong work-experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud, AWS etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Web Application Firewall (preferably Cloudflare) configuration, monitoring and management
- Understanding of Angular, Ionic, Cordova & Capacitor is a plus
- Gather, address & implement technical and design requirements.
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
- Ensure high quality code which is very well optimized utilizing the right design, algorithms and data structures
- Own the technical implementation of the project you are handling ensuring the project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks is communicated to management
- Manage testing of the projects you are handling ensuring robust deliverables
- Conduct project code reviews on frequent basis and integrate the needed optimizations and changes
- Prepare, review, and own the technical documentation of your projects
- Contribute significantly towards improving and optimizing our processes, best practices & implementations.
- Mentor & coach Junior team members and your project colleagues
- Uphold and live our cultural values
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Birthdays off
- Complementary private health insurance
- Brand new Macbook with accessories
- One time allowance for home-office working (furnitures and equipments)
- Food allowance (direct deposit)
- Monthly company activities
- This is a remote job with bi-weekly meetings in our office in Ümraniye
- We are in the process of building up a strong technical team, and our senior backend developer colleague will have the chance to build the team with us.
Come join us and let's write history of online beauty together!