We are seeking a skilled and experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Fashion Team. The ideal candidate who has a passion for fashion, an eye for detail, and excellent knowledge of market trends to develop and launch products that resonate with our customers will be selected.
• Research market trends, analyze the competitive landscape, and conduct consumer research to identify new opportunities and product ideas
• Develop and manage the fashion product roadmap, including product categories, styles, and timelines
• Work closely with the design team to translate product concepts into designs that meet consumer needs, brand standards, and financial goals
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure clear communication and alignment on product development, production, and rollout
• Manage the product development process from ideation to launch, including creating product briefs, specs, and samples; coordinating vendors, suppliers, and factories; and conducting quality control
• Monitor sales performance and market feedback to continuously refine product offerings and drive growth
• Maintain up-to-date product records, pricing, and inventory systems
• Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and innovations, and apply them to the product roadmap
• Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in fashion product management, preferably in apparel and/or accessories
• Demonstrated ability to develop and launch successful products that meet consumer needs and business objectives
• Strong analytical and project management skills, including budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of production processes, material sourcing, and quality control
• Passion for fashion and a deep understanding of industry trends and customer preferences
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Excel and both Sheets.
• Willingness to travel as necessary to attend trade shows, meet with suppliers and visit production sites.