Our journey as Yildiz Holding started in 1944 with the production of pötibör biscuits bearing the Ülker brand. In line with the right steps we have taken and our uncompromising quality, today we serve our consumers with products ranging from biscuits to chocolate, frozen food to personal care products and meat products under the roof of Yildiz Holding. Today, we are the largest food producer of CEEMEA (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa) with more than 300 brands and more than 65,000 employees in more than 130 countries.
As Kerevitaş which among the Yıldız Holding’s subsidiaries and the leading company in the frozen food industry with the SuperFresh brand. We introduced Turkish consumers from frozen vegetables to pizza, puffs to canned corn with superfresh brand for the first time in many product groups. Today, with nearly 400 products in the mass consumption and retail channel; we meticulously handle every production stage from a selection of raw materials until it reaches the end consumer. We export a wide range of products to more than 40 countries, especially in Europe, the Middle East and America. Today, we carry out our frozen food and canned productions in two different production facilities: Bursa and Afyon. We are the leader company in the frozen food industry with both national and international certificates since the year we started production.
We are looking for a candidate who will be overseeing both Horeca and Export marketing. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below. If you want to be a part of Yıldız Holding us, apply for the position of Product Manager and join us.
What Awaits You, What Will Be Your Responsibilities?
· Build brand portfolio strategy and brand architecture to take advantage of market opportunities.
· Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
· Understand the customer needs and create long&short-term marketing plan based upon company business objectives.
· Track brand and project performance through data analysis by converting KPI’s and recommend action plans that add value to the business
· Develop and implement marketing communications plan.
· Coordinate all brand marketing activities with other departments and third parties.
· Control marketing & promotional expenditure within agreed budgets.
· Prepare reports / presentations as needed
What Will Be The Qualifications We Expect From You?
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, Master's degree is a plus.
· Proven experience in brand or category management, with a track record of success in driving sales and market share growth.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, proficiency level is required.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, horeca experience is a plus
- Commercial awareness as well as great conceptual thinking and very strong analytical skills to work out a systematic mapping of potential opportunities
- Ability to motivate and influence internal and external parties
- Ability to leverage research results into actionable marketing and business building initiatives
- Passion for creative thinking that leads to innovation
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Which Skills Will Highlight You?
Ability to multi-task
Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Creativity, project development management