QA / QC Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi KEO International Jobs
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are recruiting a QA / QC Engineer to join our exceptional Royal International Construction. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven construction experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
Job Responsibilities :
- Review and monitor material specifications and quality standards, workflow, processes, etc. and recommend adjustments if needed in order to comply with the company policies, client and statutory requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular factory inspections, making sure also that work, products and documentations are prepared prior.
- Address quality issues on an immediate basis and coordinate with concerned personnel and discuss the measures to be taken to minimize quality risk.
- Preparing and reviewing all inspection reports for compliance.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in any field but must have at least 5 years of experience in a joinery company in UAE in the similar position or above.
- Certifications in ISO
- Knowledgeable about the methods, processes, standards, and best practices of quality assurance of joinery factory and furniture products.