We are looking for senior students (4th year) to join our team as Back-end Developer Interns! If you're eager to start your career in back-end development, we'd love to hear from you!
We’re building mobile-first D2C (Direct to Consumer) digital transformation solutions which are used by millions of users. We team up with global brands such as Coca-Cola, Algida, Nescafé, Nutella, Haribo and L'Oréal with our D2C Consumer Engagement & Loyalty solutions.
What software development means for us:
We believe that people in Kaizen, shares a belief that together can have a higher-impact to create new digital experiences. This means you will be involved agile cross-functional teams, starting from a product's ideation all the way through to its launch and after.
Looking for candidates with:
- Belief that together can have a higher-impact
- Motivation to learn new skills and apply
- Great team player and sense of ownership
- Ability put yourself in another person’s shoe
- Care deeply about user experience and passionate about problem-solving
- 4th year student in Computer Engineering or related fields (Expecting to graduate in 2024)
- Able to work at least 3 full days in a week
- Strong fundamental of .NET Core, C#, SQL, OOP, Data Structure and Algorithms
- Passionate about software development, problem-solving and technical challenges
- Good team player, collaborative, result-oriented attitude
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
What we have for you:
- Remote Working: 👨💻 No boundaries and full remote working conditions. Freedom to work from homes or from the office located İstanbul (İTÜ Teknokent)
- Self-Improvement & Team: 💪 Funding for trainings and conferences for personal growth opportunities. A culture of continuous improvement with Product & Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on new products or technologies
- Birthday: 🎂 1 day birthday leave
- Agile Team: 🍀Have the opportunity to work with an agile teams
- Global Brands: 🌎Work with clients from the Spain, UK and other countries
Check out our tech stack!: https://stackshare.io/kaizen-technology/kaizen-tech-stack