This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- A strong understanding on application development, business analysis and application support
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle, both waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate efficiently between lines of business, development teams and external third parties, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your own team
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and technology vendors and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of project management standards and methods
- Strong SQL knowledge on MSSQL & ORACLE platforms and Microsoft Server
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.