How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
Product Manager – Real Esta
Head of Digital Delivery
As a Product Manager for our digital twin platform, you will be responsible for leading the product strategy, roadmap and delivery. The Product Manager will work closely with the development team, stakeholders and clients to define and prioritize features and enhancements that will improve the user experience and drive business value. The role will ensure that the deadlines are meant and budgets are managed to deliver a successful digital twin
- Develop and maintain the product vision, roadmap and prioritized backlog based on market trends, customer needs and business objectives
- Create and manage timelines and budgets for the development of the digital twin platform
- Define and document product requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of product features and releases
- Gather and analyze customer feedback and data to continuously improve the platform and enhance the user experience
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to create go-to-market strategies, sales collateral and product messaging
- Create evaluation metrics to determine, progress value and effectiveness of deployed tools and the team
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics and business outcomes to senior management
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and threats
- Author and/or reviews project management plans relating to digital twin delivery, scopes of work, specifications and project reports.
- Represent Digital Twin at high level project and business management meetings, both internally and externally
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Contribute to the development of processes, procedures, and templates content for project delivery use
- Evaluate and propose partners and effectively manage their procurement and onboarding
- Perform business development tasks such as leading proposal development and the tender response process for relevant RFPs from the market
- potentially 5+ years of leading product development and experience in working with Unreal Engine would be beneficial.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that meet customer needs and drive business value
- Experience with product discovery, user research and data analysis
- Excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- Excellent communication, both written and oral;
- Familiarity with applicable standards for software developments, agile methodologies and DevOps
- Experienced in recruiting and managing a high performing team;
- Experienced in developing digital twin strategies in the real estate sector and adapting them based on results;
- Excellent leadership;
- Visionary and innovative tendencies;
- Considered to be digital native;
- Effective delegation;
Person Specification (Personality Attributes)
- Analytical thinking with ability to identify, scrutinize and improve business processes with digital tools;
- Willingness to develop others;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Attention to details, accuracy and precision of work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize;
- Ability to manage pressure, changing client demands and meet deadlines;
- Accountability for assigned work;
- Team management skills;
- Passionate and enthusiastic about technology and its application in construction;
- Arabic speaking would be an advantage;
–Abu Dhabi, ARE, Dubai, ARE
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.