We are looking for someone passionate about building the next big thing and making a true impact in the region.
• Own end-to-end product development - this includes product innovation; user advocacy; requirements engineering; feature selection; solution design and development; product deployment and refinement over iterations using product analytics.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among the different project requirements.
• Stakeholder management: create buy-in for the product direction across different departments and coordinate product launches end to end.
• Analyze and understand the various metrics contributing to onsite and in-app performance to identify what metrics are most important to improve to drive growth.
• Communicate direction and updates to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Know-how of database design and basic software architecture.
• Have a super knack for user experience and journey.
• Have contributed to the launch and complete lifecycle of high-scale products.
• Super analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in a mobile-first B2C company.
• Basic understanding of the financial and investment ecosystems.
• Market-standard compensation;
• Generous Employee Stock Ownership Plan in line with our belief that our employees should be owners of the company and not just contributors;
• You'll never have to pay for our premium paid plans ;)
• Being part of a founding team building something revolutionary in FinTech in the region.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
• You have errors in applying