- Designing and developing maintainable web applications with solid architecture,
- Identifying, investigating and implementing novel solutions to client requirement,
- Ensuring web applications meet current web standards & accessibility requirements,
- Leading younger colleagues by supporting them in their work and being a role model,
- Following industry best practices in design and development, also taking initiative in recommending application enhancements,
- Maintenance of existing applications,
- Creating & implementing test strategies,
- Implementing source control & versioning,
- Contributing to coding standards / development practices,
- Bug fixing.
Who You Are
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web programming,
- Hands on experience in software architectures, SOA, Solid principles,
- Experience in developing web applications and user interfaces using ASP.NET MVC (C#), MSSQL, T-SQL, DB First, Web API & Restful/SOAP Web services, Entity Framework,
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch,
- Strong Knowledge on Dependency Injection, IoC Containers, Life Cycles,
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, TFS, etc.),
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred,
- Team Player,
- Proactivity and problem solving skills,
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment,
- Passionate about continuous learning,
- Project delivery mindset.
What We Offer
- Fast-growing company (Deloitte Fast 50 Winner in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022)
- The first and only company from Turkey to be named Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators in the world!
- Silver Stevie Winner at 2020 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers on new employee onboarding category
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Team activities such as Survivor Camp and happy hours
- Continuous learning opportunities such as internal trainings, tuition reimbursement, and access to e-learning platforms
- Leadership and coaching programs
- Yoga and meditation classes, healthy snacks, discounts on fitness membership
- Access to community events at Han Spaces
Who We Are
Inveon is a technology company that provides enterprise e-commerce software platform and digital growth management solutions. Through a unified and scalable digital commerce presence with sustainable growth, leads enterprise companies towards the future of commerce since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Omnichannel Commerce Platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 70 million shoppers in 15 countries.