Who we are looking for
As a Polkadot Ecosystem Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring the high reliability, security, and profitability of our systems. You will participate in detecting and resolving problems with validating processes, and work collaboratively with other team members to continuously improve our infrastructure and validating solutions.
• Preferable: Turkey, Armenia, Georgia.
• Possible: EU, USA
• Design and develop software for our validation solutions in the Polkadot ecosystem
• Collaborate with team members to diagnose and solve issues related to validating processes
• Create and maintain documentation for all developed solutions
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the Polkadot ecosystem and blockchain technology
• Participate in code review and testing activities related to validating solutions
• Minimum 3 years of experience in TypeScript, experience in Rust and Substrate framework
• 5+ years of experience in software development (in any language)
• Knowledge of cryptography, distributed systems, and blockchain security in Polkadot ecosystem
• Higher education in any engineering field
• Capable of end-to-end development including containerization and continuous integration/delivery
• Proficient in English (B2+)
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have
• Experience in cryptocurrency companies for at least one year
• Understanding of validator nodes, network protocols, and consensus mechanisms
What we offer
We have a team of experts with their own unique approach and ownership culture. Together we gain experience and make dreams come true!
• Remote working from any part of the world to your liking as long as your business hours fit Cyprus time zone
• Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
• Competitive salary level in $
• Well-being program
• Mental Health care program
• Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
• Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
• Overseas conferences, community immersion
• Positive and friendly communication culture
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.