Job Title : Full Stack Software Engineer - Big Data (TS Clearance)
Location : Hybrid - Crystal City, VA and 1- 2 days remote
Clearance : Active TS; TS / SCI is preferred
The Challenge :
We need an engineer who knows how hardware and software components fit together and integrate with cloud based resources, to help us modernize a DoD client's data architecture.
We are seeking engineers who are comfortable stepping outside of their comfort zone and learning new technologies in order to propel our command into the future.
As an engineer on our team, you'll leverage expertise in cloud based data architectures to support mission-critical operations.
You'll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, cloud based, and hybrid resources.
You'll work with the client's migration teams to implement strategy and architecture design. This is an opportunity to stay on top of the latest cloud and data architecture resources as you prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies.
You'll be able to gain experience in designing cloud architectures while providing critical support to the client's mission.
Join our team as we transform the client's critical data infrastructure by taking advantage of emerging technologies
You Have :
- 5+ years of experience with non-proprietary big data technologies (Presto, Hive, Spark, Flink etc.) - Presto / Trino is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated strength in data lake / warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, and ETL / ELT pipelines
- 5+ years of experience with workflow management engines (i.e Airflow, AWS Step Functions, Prefect)
- Experience understanding requirements, analyzing data, discovering opportunities, addressing gaps and communicating them to multiple individuals and stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in a software development, infrastructure, or Cloud operations role
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including LINUX, UNIX, and Windows-based operating systems
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
- Experience with deploying containerized microservices in kubernetes infrastructure
- Top Secret Clearance with eligibility to obtain a TS / SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree preferred
Nice If You Have :
- Experience with applying DoD security technical implementation guides (STIGs) and automating that process
- Experience with working in defense or intelligence community cloud environments is a plus
- Experience with developing and managing machine images or templates to automate cloud deployments
- Experience with optimizing cloud environments, including leveraging native cloud capabilities, right-sizing servers, expanding storage, and tracking cost efficiencies at the microservice level
- Experience with configuring and aggregating logs for data analysis using Splunk or ELK solutions
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information;
TS / SCI clearance is required for hire, but candidates with active Top Secret Clearance or higher may apply.
Additional Requirements for Full Stack Developer :
- Back end designExperience with developing REST based microservices using Java or PythonExperience developing AWS lambda based serverless microservices
- Database designExperience building applications with both Relational and NoSQL database back endsExperience using Object relational mapping tools such as Hibernate or JPA
- Enterprise searchExperience working with enterprise search engines such as elastic search
- DevOpsKnowledge of containerization tools like dockerKnowledge of container orchestration tools like KubernetesFamiliarity with AWS cloud infrastructure including EC2, S3, and SQSExperience building CI / CD pipelines using gitlab for continuous integration and software releasesKnowledge of Unix / Linux computing environment and Bash scripting expertise
- MethodologiesKnowledge of scrum agile development processesFamiliarity with atlassian agile tools like Jira and Confluence
About Us :
IntelliBridge delivers IT strategy, cloud, cybersecurity, application, data and analytics, enterprise IT, intelligence analysis, and mission operation support services to accelerate technical performance and efficiency for Defense, Civilian, and National Security & Federal Law Enforcement clients.