The Web Developer will design, program, and troubleshoot the organization’s website and related applications.
● Collaborates across departments to identify and understand new website and application development needs.
● Plans, executes, and facilitates website and application development projects in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline.
● Develops and oversees implementation of websites and applications, coordinates site and application functionality with organization’s content management system.
● Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves site and application issues; recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
● Design, develop, and maintain web applications.
● Collaborates with security and compliance employees to ensure site security.
● Provides on-call support to support service level agreements.
● Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects and stay within scope, schedule, cost, and quality specifications.
● Explore and contribute ideas and solutions to execute new application development.
● Must be able to debug and troubleshoot live site operational issues on priority.
● Willing to learn new and adapt to new front-end and backend technologies to build next-generation software applications.
● Ability to handle new requirements, design, develop and deploy applications independently.
● Learn and implement industry standard best practices.
● Must have strong logical reasoning, problem solving and algorithm building skills.
● Must have the drive to produce high quality code.
● Working knowledge in Git, to manage and collaborate on different projects with the rest of the team.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related software.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
● Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired.
● Min 2 yrs of experience in building responsive websites using WordPress.
● Candidates with 2 or 3 yrs of additional development experience in Odoo, building custom modules and applications would be preferred.
● Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent