innoscripta is a unique company and market leader for R&D compliance software solutions. We employ 300 highly motivated specialists from various backgrounds such as engineering, computer scientists, and data analysts in Munich, Cologne, Vienna, Istanbul, and Bali.
Our proprietary saas solution "Innovation Management System" assures efficient planning, launch, and administration of R&D projects. It is specifically designed to make R&D collaboration more successful and we serve business clients with as many as 60.000 employees.
Be part of a fast-growing international company, which values creativity and passion for beautiful and superior software products. You can use your skills first-hand to improve services and features, which have a real impact on the sustainability and innovation of tomorrow´s world.
Whom we are looking for;
- A UI / UX Designer for our Istanbul office (full-time)
Location: İstanbul, Kozyatağı (fully remote if you're out of İstanbul)
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning and intuitive designs that enhance the user experience for our clients. You will collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to gather requirements and turn them into user-centered designs that meet business objectives.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile applications
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and identify pain points
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and user needs
- Use design thinking to solve complex problems and iterate designs based on feedback
- Create design systems and maintain design consistency across all products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and process
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Understanding of design principles, user-centered design, and accessibility standards
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field (or equivalent experience)
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate about creating beautiful and functional designs that solve real-world problems, we want to hear from you!
Become a part of the innoscripta success story and drive the status of innovation in Germany, Austria, Turkey, and Indonesia with us!