Sr. Product Manager - Cyber Security (Based in Dubai)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID : 57941
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions , Cloud , and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions .
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions.
In this job of Sr. Product Manager -Cyber Security , you need to increase market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
What will you do?
- Planning, strategizing and executing them through the sales resources assigned for the product lines.
- Research and study of Ingram Micro's position / market share per region / channel segment
- Develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Ingram Micro's Fund) .
- Monitoring sales pipeline and ensuring closures through sales teams,
- Managing and planning rebates achievement by achieving the assigned sales targets.
- Development of close relations with the vendor at every level.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have 8+ relevant / industry experience
- You must have excellent experience in cybersecurity products, and vendor management.
- You have team leadership skills.
- You have time management, decision-making, and planning skills.
- You have experience in IT distribution.
- You have a clear and convincing strategy and execution plan to grow.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported.
We are highly driven by our tenets of successes : Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.
Get updates about the latest job openings
that match your skills.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Ingram Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws. If any applicant is unable to fully access Ingram Micro's application system, please contact us and Ingram Micro will provide any possible reasonable accommodation.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Ingram Micro Career Center number at (800) 446-0075 for assistance accessing the application system.
Ingram Micro does not work with unauthorized or unapproved employment agencies. Agencies that submit resumes to Ingram Micro, or any affiliate, do so with the understanding there will be no reimbursement for their efforts.