- To join Infonas Service Provider Network and Engineering Team
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in the Service Provider Network architecture
- Perform the research and development of new products
- Handle proof of concept with vendors
- Handle L2 and L3 escalations
- Provide presentations and demos in customer meetings
- Responsible for project delivery.
- Experience with Level 2 and Level 3 Support or Network Architecture role in a Telecoms Service Provider environment.
- Routing Protocols including BGP, OSPF.
- Switching Protocols including VXLAN, Multicasting.
- Cisco XR IOS.
- Cisco’s Nexus 9000 and Application Centric infrastructure (ACI) based networks.
- IP Security technologies including Firewall, cryptography, IPS/IDS, VAPT, Threat prevention and Identity Services.
- VPN technologies, including IPsec VPNs, site-to-site VPNs, Layer 3 and Layer 2 MPLS VPNs, VPLS, and multicast VPNs.
- Cisco CUCM Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Optical technology components and optical features including OTN and DWDM.
- Basic programming competency, RESTful API (XML & JSON) and Python is a plus
- Data Center virtualization technology areas such as SDN and NFV within virtualized environments such as VMware and OpenStack.
- CCNP Collaboration or CCNP/CCIE SP, R&S, or Datacenter Lab. CCNP certification achieved is a mandatory requirement
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Computer engineering/ Computer science
- Physical demands
- Standard working hours
- Spending long working hours sitting and using office equipment such as computers, which can cause muscle strain.
- Remote troubleshooting for issues with public facing application services
- Work nights for tight deadline or production functionality issue resolution
- Required to be on-call out of office hours
- Travel for meetings with clients and partners
- Environmental conditions
- Working in normal office environment
- Sensory demands
- Spending long working hours in intense concentration
- Mental demands
- There are several deadlines associated with this position, which may cause significant stress.
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues
Send your CV to email@example.com with
vacancy code: 25365