- You’ll be a key factor in reshaping the way that we do Product Design, working with designers, product owners, and wider business stakeholders to create and iterate upon design processes to ensure we deliver great experiences and better products.
- You’ll understand our customers working with our UX Researcher and our customers directly you’ll grow our understanding of who our customers are and what they need.
- You’ll use your understanding of our customers to ensure the UX of our products is where it needs to be, across channels, for each of our audience types.
- You’ll help own our customer personas, use them to test the work of the team, and advocate for their use across the organisation.
- You’ll use rapid prototyping to test the usability of your designs and interactions.
- You’ll iterate quickly, and while you aren’t precious about your designs you’ll fight for great design.
- You’ll know how to use Sketch and Zeplin, and you regularly play with Framer, Principle, or similar.
- You’ll have an eye for detail, design consistency, and care about pixel perfection. But you appreciate the need for design trade-offs when development begins.
- Working with the wider design team you’ll help disrupt the current way of thinking within the organisation helping to showcase the power of design thinking.
- You’ll immerse yourself in the experience to understand the needs and wants of our customers. And you’ll be passionate about making these experiences better.
- You’ll think big we are re-inventing what it means to be a credit card company and the design challenges you’ll face will allow you to change million’s of people’s lives for the better.
- You’ll be an awesome communicator and team player, able to articulate your design decisions to anybody and willing to listen to and empathise with their feedback.
- As the team grows you’ll naturally take the lead, helping to nurture junior designers and to grow a design team of your own.
- You’ll be the customer champion in every room, in every meetings, at every point you’ll put the customer first.
- Experience of working on digital user experience design, with a solid portfolio of work you’ll be able to confidently talk through.
- Experience of creating user journey maps, wireframes, and clickable prototypes. And of working with UI designers to create test-ready designs.
- Experience of testing everything from concepts to fully realised on-device designs to derive hidden insights about our customers, and then using these insights to generate new hypotheses to test.
- Experience in utilising evidenced user needs to influence senior stakeholders, and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs.
- Experience with designing taxonomies, ontologies, information architecture, and content hierarchies.
- Ability to use digital design tools and experience with using object-oriented design systems.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with sketch, InVision, Abstract, and Zeplin are a bonus
Job Category : UX
Job Type : Full Time
Job Location : Dubai
Apply for this position
Upload CV / Resume
Allowed Type(s) : .pdf, .doc, .docx
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.