ICterra is a global software engineering company with offices in Munich, London, Wroclaw, İstanbul and Ankara. We combine 30 years of software development experience with technology expertise and proven methodologies to provide innovative solutions to our customers across multiple industries globally. With 200+ software professionals, we have been building strategic partnerships with the world’s top IT and defence companies, providing software development and test services.
We are looking for an energetic team member.
As part of a NATO Project, we are looking for an energetic team member who will work as full-time Senior Software Developer in Test with following qualifications:
Education & Profile
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 5+ years of professional software test experience
• Excellent communication skills in English. Professional knowledge of English is a must. English test score (TOEFL, etc..) is a preference
• Team worker in international, collaborative and friendly group; curious about cultural diversity
• Having proactive attitude and strong analytical skills
• Fast ramp up and capability to get the technical knowledge within the project
• Reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player in international, collaborative and friendly group; curious about cultural diversity
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience with the development of automated Application Programming Interface (API) and User Interface (UI) tests using SpecFlow, Gherkin and Selenium or equivalent automated behavior driven testing tools
• Having strong programming skills in C#
• Strong familiarity with agile software development approach and object-oriented programming
• Knowledge and experience in test methodologies and processes
• Experience in regression test
• Black Box / White Box testing, performance, stress and load testing, requirements analysis, test planning, reporting/control and root cause analysis
• Experience with version control and test management tools such as Git.
• Experience in writing effective test plans and test cases
• Having knowledge of test automation process and tools.
Additional skills to be considered as advantages
• Experience in Defence domain is a plus
• Experience in Tactical Data Links (Especially Link-16)
• Experience in distributed simulation projects, DIS-HLA designs, FLAMES Simulation Framework
• Experience in using test case management software as included in Azure DevOps
• Experience in validation of interactive web-based software applications developed according to service oriented architecture.
• ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate is a plus
• Experience in using tools such as Confluence and Jira
• Working knowledge of the full application development life cycle and agile methodologies
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus