Offering is responsible for supporting, managing, and directing all the product management related activities within their business and/or product lines. This role will support, manage Commercial Fire and Fire suppression offerings in META. You will own the end to end product line and will be accountable for offering profitability. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth and development of Fire portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes. The successful candidate will work closely with manufacturing and sourcing, engineering and R&D, internal senior executives, Field Sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio today and in the future.
Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management
- Link between technology/product lines and customers. Ability to communicate the value of the offering in customer centric terms to cause customer to choose Honeywell offerings based on value delivered
- Strong and meaningful VOC and Observational VoC skill set to assess market gaps and new needs to drive important and clear actions
- Integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes; Be competent in microeconomics, finance, research and analysis and basic marketing toolkit [market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing].
- Linked closely to business, drive good understanding…reactive and proactive on key issues;.
- Business strategies clearly linked to financials and functional actions.
- Design VOC; understand segmentation; understand value elements critical to customers; calculate value equations; target value propositions to customer segments
- Develop dynamic pricing strategies based on value delivered relative to customer’s next best alternative. Deep experience applying value pricing toolkit and 100% promote use of value pricing with business.
- Understand transactional pricing tool kit and analytical techniques; Understand pricing waterfall tool; execute waterfall analysis and drive to actions with financial results
- Lead change management to deliver significant financial results
- Understand and manage product life cycles, profitability, demand planning, new product development ideation and process management
- Own the product planning process for new additions - working with RD&E and ISC, Sales; sun-set current products; develop and manage product roadmaps linked to segment’s, customer needs and willingness to pay; product positioning linked to distinctive understanding of competitive offerings and value; product value pricing; SKU management.
- Manage new product launches and support campaigns with Customer marketing events
- Assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands based on our product value and based on competitive brands. Consistently works with Customer Marketing and Marcom to effectively promote and advertise brands.
- Clearly demonstrate value and programs thru channels
- Lead 80/20 strategy based on channel and material analytics
- Demonstrate understanding of end-to-end role of product manager in context of dynamic competitive environment; Owns the product profitability and drives positive results
- Establish/maintain a project management framework in line with strategic objectives; Direct and control the delivery of programs and projects
- Establish and promote the use of metrics to improve program effectiveness; Use structured processes to manage programs/projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing or relevant industry field
- 5-6 years of experience in Fire industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience within similar product management
- Proven success within a matrixed environment
- Proven marketing strategic, analytical and implementation skills Experience working with channel partners
- Working knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience working within the META or other HGR regions
- Work independently decisions within degree of authority
- Customer focused as well as process/systems orientated to do “right at First Time”
- Proven track record of leading projects / product launches, Product management & marketing skills
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills for effective working and informing team members and stakeholders. Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues and makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Proven STRAP implementation
- Ability to motivate and influence Sales
- Proven experience in value pricing and some transactional pricing
- JOB ID: HRD197409
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Kucukbakkalkoy Mah. Kayisdagi Cad No. Kat 27,Istanbul,34750,Turkey