Highborn Games is an Istanbul-based mobile gaming company founded by a team of gamers. We aim to create unique Hypercasual games to be played by millions of people around the world, and have a dream of building a global success story together as a young, open-minded team.
If you are interested in working in an energetic and creative environment, we are looking forward for your applications!
- Converting game ideas into prototypes and developing games from scratch.
- Develop an efficient pipeline, and rapidly create prototypes (<2 week).
- Maintaining & optimizing the launched games.
- Generating new ideas for game features and levels.
- Working collaboratively with game artists and game designers to build prototypes and final projects.
- Making peer code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department.
- 3+ years of experience in game development with Unity.
- Excellent C#, C++, and similar mobile game-related code language knowledge.
- Knowledge in the development of game mechanics, level design, UI/UX, audio, and animation systems.
- Eager to search, discuss and learn new technologies and adapt them to our games and related code libraries.
- Comfortable with investigating & reading in English.
- At least 3 days in office.