Are you ready to make a real impact? Come join Hergele Mobility and be part of the change.
Hergele Mobility is a shared mobility solutions company that offers an all-in-one ready-to-operate business model with integrated vehicles and fleet management software infrastructure. We have also collaborated with Migros to develop the Wamo vehicles, an innovative solution for warehouse logistics with a micro mobility touch. Hergele is a proud portfolio company of the ITU Teknokent and European Institute of Technology. Partners with Migros, alumni of the Amazon AWS Startup Loft, Swedish Institute, Startup Energy Transition (SET100) and Endeavor network.
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be working on tasks in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company’s product
- Develop and improve the quality of our system architecture
- Refine and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Deploy new releases that work
- Out wise and clever solutions with great technical suggestions
- Working in a dynamic environment that applies state of the art software practices
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or related field
- Experience with Python Flask, uWSGI, NGINX, Linux Server Management
- Strong knowledge of non relational databases and tools
- Good knowledge of Rest API / JSON / XML / SOAP
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Experience with TCP Socket communication
- Working experience with Git
- Available for urgencies and can quickly - effectively resolve issues.
- Familiarity with startup ecosystem with a growth mindset
At Hergele Mobility, we believe that simplicity, innovation, and hard work are the keys to success. We value creativity and positivity, and strive to maintain an agile and lean culture that allows us to quickly adapt to changing market demands. Our partnerships with leading organizations in the technology and mobility sectors, as well as our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility, reflect our dedication to making a positive impact on the world.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing start-up
- Full responsibility from day one - challenge yourself and grow with us!
- Progression opportunities - you can change your path as we grow!
- Working with self-starters with a strong work ethic
- Discretionary bonuses - achievements don’t pass unnoticed!
- Too much milkshake - we love milkshake, especially at night shifts.
- Opportunity to have fun - we take time to enjoy ourselves as a team, our last trip has been the after work off road in Belgrad forest.
- Corporate vehicle allowance - you can use the scooters at the workshop whenever you’d like, just bring it back when you’re done.