Hepsiburada is a leading e-commerce technology platform in Türkiye. As Türkiye’s Hepsiburada, we are driving the digitalization of commerce, as a reliable, innovative and purpose-led companion in our customers’ daily lives. We are very proud of becoming the first Turkish company to be traded on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange.
Driven by its focus on tech innovation, Hepsiburada has an established track record of bringing first-to-market services to its platform. Hepsiburada ecosystem consists of last mile delivery and fulfillment services HepsiJet and HepsiLojistik; grocery delivery service Hepsiburada Market; airline tickets service Hepsiburada Seyahat; advertising platform HepsiAd; and payment services delivered through HepsiPay. HepsiGlobal offers selection from international merchants via its inbound arm while outbound operations aim to enable merchants in Türkiye to make cross-border sales. Our services are designed to provide a “peace of mind” experience to our customers, making us the most recommended e-commerce company in Türkiye.
For our colleagues, we offer a work environment that supports creating together and adding more meaning to our work. As a team full of opportunities, we are happy to develop, produce and succeed together.
If you want to be a part of an exciting success story that will make everyone say #iyikivarsınhepsiburada by joining our team that leads the digitalization of commerce by using the technologies of the future, your future is here.
- Manage all database instances including installation, configuration and maintenance,
- Maintain the overall database integrity and quality via data auditing, system checks, security and code value management,
- Design and perform scheme changes according to needs of product development teams,
- Perform all database maintenance and tuning activities to ensure continued availability and performance,
- Implement best practices that will continuously improve service quality,
- Diagnose and resolve database performance and access issues,
- Provide high quality support for developers.
- 5+ years administration experience with both NoSQL and RDMS Databases such as MongoDB, Postgres, Cassandra, MySQL etc.
- Solid understanding of database administration, architecture and infrastructure,
- Experience in adjusting queries to enhance performance,
- Experience with automation of DBA tasks (Ansible, Pyhton etc.)
- Experience with management of database policies, procedures, and technical standards,
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL,
- Familiarity with Open Source Operating Systems,
- Excellent command of English.
- We rule the change and you are taking big responsibility for this game.
- We are learning and improving together with our experiences.
- Hepsiburada is empowering, supporting, and making the ideas a reality.
- Working with joy is our secret weapon!
''Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu D-Market Elektronik Hizmetler ve Ticaret A.Ş ("Hepsiburada") tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu ("KVKK") ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir.Aydınlatma Metni'ne https://www.hepsiburada.com/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi linkinden ulaşabilirsiniz.''