Main roles & responsibilities
• Analyze, design, develop and deploy software solutions following software development best practices.
• Develop web services and APIs. Integrate existing systems, including SSO integration.
• Adopt the cloud native services (RDS, serverless, auto deployment, etc.) where applicable.
• Monitor, maintain, customize, upgrade and develop reports for applications where applicable.
• Use advance technologies and implement AI, ML and data analytics where applicable.
• Document system requirements, technical specifications, workflows and comment developed code.
• Test software before deployment using functional, unit, stress, regression, smoke and other testing.
• Give second level support to the IT support team escalations and manage business support requests.
• Follow best practices for securing applications and data. Implement all ISMS manual guidelines.
Required qualification & skills
• .NET, C#, Entity Framework, Cloud development (AWS), OOP, SOAP & REST API,
• TSQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports,
• Security principles and best practices
• GIT, and MS TFS, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, AI, ML.
• Ellucian Banner Technical and Functional, Oracle Database Administration, Oracle PL/SQL, Salesforce, K2, PowerBI, Tableau
• Cloud services, Web services, REST APIs, Caching, Queuing, Source control (GIT / Azure DevOps)
• Organizing and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and soft skills
• Ability to work under pressure and in a diverse culture.