As a crucial member of the H3M Artificial Intelligence team, we're looking for a Data Scientist to contribute to the design of cutting-edge algorithms and take part in delivering data science services for H3M.IO products. This is an exciting career opportunity for Data Scientists to work alongside top-class experts on real-world big data projects for Financial Institutions worldwide. Part-time arrangements are available for MS and PhD candidates.
The ideal candidate thrives on learning, data, scalability, and agility. With your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from complex data sets, you'll be asking the right questions and finding the right answers.
• Analyze raw data: assess quality, cleanse, and structure for downstream processing.
• Design accurate and scalable prediction and detection algorithms.
• Collaborate with the software team to implement analytical prototypes into production.
• Generate actionable insights for business and customers.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
• At least 4 years of experience in quantitative analytics or data modelling.
• Understanding of predictive modelling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms.
• Fluency in a programming language (Python, C#, SQL).
• Experience using SQL queries for both standard and ad hoc data mining.
You'll get our attention if you have:
• Experience in Hadoop, Spark, and large graph databases.
• Achieved Kaggle Expert level or higher in any vertical.
• Experience in Transfer Learning, Federated Learning, or Active Learning.
- Join our team to contribute to an innovative project aiming to revolutionize the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) detection using AI and Federated Learning.