Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
Time Type: Full time
Gunvor Group is one of the world’s largest independent commodities trading houses by turnover, creating logistics solutions that safely and efficiently move physical energy from where it is sourced and stored to where it is demanded most. With strategic investments in energy infrastructure—refineries, pipelines, storage, terminals, mining and upstream—Gunvor further generates sustainable value across the global supply chain for its customers.
Gunvor has more than 1,500 employees and maintains offices in Geneva, Singapore, London, Istanbul, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Dubai, Houston and Tallinn, with new offices planned in strategically relevant markets.
Scope of the role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team of 50+ working on a project to complete the rewrite of our internal front-to-back trading platform (Blackstar project started in June 2013). Initially, the role will be to take ownership of our current Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, Octopus, Sonar Cube, Jira) in order to support the development team on a day-to-day basis and ensure that CI processes are running smoothly.
In parallel, the role involves the migration from our existing tools towards Microsoft Azure DevOps in order to consolidate our tools within one single platform when possible.
You will benefit from
- Business critical, highly available trading system
- A challenging role as DevOps Engineer in a fast-paced environment
- Technology stack includes WPF client and C# services, SQL server, and the latest messaging and caching/grid computing technologies
- Agile practices including scrum
- Exposure to a very interesting business, including some of the world’s best traders
- Highly motivated and committed team player. Someone that shows proactivity and resourcefulness.
- 3+ years of Azure DevOps experience
- 2+ years of experience administering Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Windows administration and PowerShell
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery principles
- Knowledge of TeamCity and Octopus Deploy is a plus but not mandatory.
- Good level of English, written and spoken
Note: please submit a copy of your CV in English
If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.