Based in City of London, Guardian HR is a rapidly growing, progressive business that offers its employees career development in a fast-paced, collegial working environment.
We offer Recruitment services designed to meet our clients’ individual business needs - from planning stages and all the way through to onboarding and induction. Whilst striving to deliver excellence in our working practice, we support clients in the end-to-end recruitment process.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team!
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our customer’s problems and work with a team of excellent engineers and designers to solve them
- You’ll help the team develop and measure KPIs for success and be able to manage the technical projects
- You’ll work across many different teams to deliver solutions merging many teams offerings, as well as bringing Product features to customers in different countries through our regional, business and IT teams
- Working closely with software and marketing teams to identify new products and services for business customers that should support their needs
- Identify and evaluate potential product enhancement and development opportunities by
- Reviewing market research and undertaking competitor analysis of potential products or product features
- Consulting relationship managers, other internal stakeholders, and customers/partners
- Influence and drive product enhancements to delivery to fuel short and long term growth through
- Validation of the product proposition, its value to the end customer and cost/pricing impacts and product specification, describing the end to end requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in Product Management
- Degree educated within a relevant discipline ideally
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English