About this role
With the support and coaching of the Marketing Director, you will develop and manage the implementation of the marketing strategy for your category and play a key role in leading the category growth plan.
The position covers the full marketing mix, strategic planning, marketing and competition and distribution analysis, communication and product launch in team works with Communication & Trade Marketing Manager and promotion in team works with Sales & Trade Marketing Managers.
• Responsible for the turnover and margin levels for the assigned categories
• Provide relevant training and information to Area Directors and assistants
• Challenge the Area Directors to develop sales and margin of the assigned categories
• Provide BU s with right market insights to develop & launch products in line with key market needs
• Decide on pricing based on margin objective and competition benchmarking
• Fully manage launch of key selected priorities (building launch package, up to implementation in the main markets)
• In collaboration with the Communication /Trade Marketing manager, participate to the ATL & BTL strategy, set up promotional activities to support our products and ensure sell out in stores
• Challenge the distribution scheme of our products
This position is a 4-6 months replacement (maternity leave) which could lead to a limited contract within the organization.