Globit, the global business partner of the world's second largest fintech company Finastra, has expertise in treasury and risk. Since 2012, Globit has been developing software for reputable banks and financial institutions in many countries on 5 continents.
We are looking for our new teammate who will join us in the role of DevOps Engineer!
What do we expect from you?
- Graduated from Engineering faculties of universities
- Having +2 years of experience in professional life
- Following the technology trends not only because you need to, but also because it’s one of your hobbies
- Having knowledge of, or experience working with Linux servers
- Having relevant experience and/or certification with the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure Cloud, Jenkins, Git etc.
- Having RedHat OpenShift administration experience
- Being able to think in English while writing in English
- Being able to follow-up and lead a technical discussion in English with a foreigner
- Delivering the jobs at maximum speed while keeping the quality standards and performance as high as possible
What are you going to do when you join team?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing CI/CD pipeline
- Develop and maintain deployment automation using tools like Git and Jenkins
- Working with customers and product management to design/architect new product/solutions
- Supporting developer teams in the implementation and integration of cloud applications
- Provide best-in-class experience to customers via automation and continuous monitoring
- Reducing complexity for our supportive departments through automation
- Develop and maintain documentation for processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Stock option plan
- A career planning and mentoring help so that you reach your goals faster and easier
- An agile working environment that will allow you to show your best performance
- A chance to have a true global experience in your career
- An opportunity to improve yourself in areas of interest with our learning budget