GemiCart's mission is to make it as simple as possible to buy wholesale products from Turkey. Our platform can help global businesses and the right Turkish products and wholesalers. In the B2B buying and selling experience, it is possible to gain benefits by establishing a closer relationship with customers. A key part of what we are doing is to help Turkish wholesalers and brands expand internationally and satisfy their customers throughout the world by providing technical infrastructure and marketing reach through free marketing.
Full Stack Developer-Summary
A Full Stack Developer produces scalable software solutions. Will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
A Full Stack Developer should be comfortable with front-end and back-end programming languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Although we believe in the efficiency of hybrid working model, at the beginning we are looking for the candidates who will work full time at the office. At later stages, depending on the performance and commitment, other working models stand as an option
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop front-end website architecture.
- Develop back-end website applications.
- Design a variety of systems, draw software sketches, and create mockups of proposed systems.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
Requirements and Skills
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJS, NestJS, expressJS, Python, PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server, Postgres, and MongoDB.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 2 – 3 years of similar experience.
- Familiarity with microservice architecture.
- Hands on experience with messaging bus structures, Kubernetes, Docker, and Docker swarm.
- Degree in computer science.