Role & Responsibilities
- Campaign Management identifying if campaign is successful based on cost per lead and cost per sale.
- Segment customers database to design specific win-back campaigns based on End of Term (Finance), Repurchase customers, End of BSI/BRI and Complaint Customers.
- Analyse the lost sales, investigate reasons through follow-up enquiries, and prepare a summary report.
- Nurturing the data enrichment process on periodic basic.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems or methods.
- Managing the Sales Funnel Process and identifying the gaps that require focus from Sales Management.
- Monitory Walk-in activities and source of business/enquiries.
- Assist in running the Loyalty program.
- Assist in the CRM implementation and related processes.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly reports/ dashboard (such as Sales Funnel, Lost Sales, Campaign Management, NPS, Retention & Conquests Rates, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years of data analysis and reporting in the CRM department experience.
- Strong background in Customer Acquisition, Re-engagement, and retention methodologies.
- Experience in the Automotive industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent IT skills including CRM, Reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, MS Office and web-based technologies.
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining GEELY UAE!