GBI Cash Management is ready to support your organization's needs by offering corporate banking products and worldwide payment solutions to facilitate your international trade activities.
GBI Cash Management team provides digitalized and personalized solutions to the corporate entities with international and domestic payments services & treasury and liquidity management products in fast, precise and secure way.
- GarantiBank Direct – Corporate Internet Banking Services
- International Payment Services – Swift
- Domestic Payment Services – Sepa
- Bulk Payment Services
- FX Solutions
- Deposit Services
- Documentary Collection Services
- Contract Based Solutions
- Escrow & Closing Account Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Relationship Managers (RMs) by involving all phases of Customer Life Cycle
- End-to-end coordination and support of Customer Due Diligence tasks on behalf of Cash Management Department
- Be part of the customer file review process
- Follow-up and coordinate the documentation processes
- Support the RMs on customer instruction handling tasks including communication and follow-up
- Follow-up the fee collection process
- Follow-up Customer Internet Banking Onboarding processes, coordinate Customer - Help Desk – RM communication
- Support in tasks related with internal tools and platforms
- Update all customer contacts
- Assess and identify the risk factors and report them promptly to superiors
- Contribute (if needed prepare) internal reporting activities
- Accomplish ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Management.
- Perform tasks assigned for operational efficiency
Skills And Qualifications
- Client-focused mindset
- Ability to work as a self-motivated member of a team, demonstrate good relations with both team members and other internal stakeholders of the organization
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Performs under time-pressure, delivers results within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Interested? Please apply via the link and send your motivation letter and CV