GABORAS is an initiative that invests in innovative and sustainable technology. In this direction, it enables real estate investors to carry out their business from a single point, to see the necessities of the age and a fast and transparent need by moving the buying-selling-leasing and leasing transactions in real estate trade to digital. Reliable trading platform brought by digitalization.
- Develops product strategies, vision and roadmaps that align to GABORAS architecture and technology direction, consistent with company priorities.
- Drives alignment on a product vision, strategy and roadmap with relevant stakeholders.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into a product strategy that aligns with the company objectives and further articulate this through a product roadmap.
- Execute the roadmap and release strategy from ideation to prototypes, minimum viable products (MVPs) and subsequent releases.
- Provides coaching, feedback, developmental opportunities to the team.
- Lead product teams to deliver and maintain the product.
- Review work in progress and assess completed work for the accuracy required results and quality
- Design, plan, execute projects end-to-end and ensure that the team delivers results that meet the project goals
- Ensures product governance with key stakeholders to make dynamic product decisions based on the latest product analysis, vision and business partner feedback.
- Understand technical and non-technical challenges related to building web and mobile platforms and the ability to plan strategy/roadmap for the growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), a similar technical field of study
- Ability to lead through collaboration with effective stakeholder management.
- Be able to work effectively with a wide range of teams — from business leaders to delivery teams, driving product success with lean and agile methodologies
- Strong entrepreneurial perspective, innovative with experience in delivering results in uncertain environment.
- Enthusiastic about solving business challenges effectively, utilizing customer-centricity, design thinking and lean start up methodologies.
- Customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on management needs
- Progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams, influencing effectively across the organization in a matrix environment.
- 3+ years experience delivering successful and innovative B2B and B2C products
- Experience in Commercial Digital Technologies / Digital Customer Experience
- Master's or MBA Degree preferred
- Preferably Project Management Certificate Program PMP® certified