- fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in the USA.
- We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America (El Salvador and Costa Rica) India (Nagpur) and UAE
- The hours for this role are between 1 : 00 pm to 10 pm IST Time
- fusionSpan India Pvt. Ltd is the Indian subsidiary for US-based fusionSpan.fusionSpan’s focus is on software development, enterprise CRM implementations, digital strategy, and web design & development.
- We have an active client list of over 200 organizations based in the United States.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation,
- Convey complex requirements to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Define scope, conduct gap analysis,
- Develop solution documents, requirement documents, discovery documents for internal and external review,
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously,
- Showcase (demonstrate) work deliverables to both internal and external stakeholders,
- Deliver a high-quality service throughout a project’s lifecycle,
- Exhibit subject matter and platform expertise specific to a given domain,
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements,
- Provide quality assurance and user acceptance testing support as required,
- Execute all project work in Agile methodology,
- Coordinate and communicate with an international team of project resources,
- Coordinate and communicate with external, client resources effectively and professionally,
- Acquire skills in the relevant industry and division platforms and technologies,
- Outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for specialized solutions or platforms,
- Design and develop workflow and functional diagrams to demonstrate proposed solutions to clients and internal teams,
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document requirements,
- Manage task and work tickets, including description and acceptance criteria,
- Maintain project methodologies and procedures for projects, platforms, features, teams, divisions, and relevant company-wide processes,
- Maintain a working knowledge of networks, databases, and other technical processes as they specifically relate to the domain or subject matter, and
- Gather and document data requirements and coordinate with data analysts for any data needs,
- Work in tandem with project managers and development teams to ensure on-time, on-budget work products.
- Support the project team in identifying training needs for team members as well as clients
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to review requirements and provide a level of effort,
- Provide end-user and power-user training, and
- Documentation of standard operating procedures.
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years of business analysis experience with a consulting or professional services firm (or other large enterprise)
- 3+ years of business analysis experience for technology or technology services implementation projects,
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills (writing sample required)
- Experience gathering requirements, writing solution documents, and writing SOPs
- Agile project experience and at least one Agile methodology certification (see below)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- CMS implementations such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- 1+ years of business analysis experience working in the non-profit or association industry
- Business training, particularly related to associations or nonprofits
- Experience providing quality assurance and / or acceptance testing as a client, vendor, or user is strongly preferred
- CMS or other web development.
- User research, research analysis such as surveys, content sorting, focus groups, interviews, or market research.
- User experience and information architecture
- Google Academy Analytics and Tag Manager
- Search Engine Optimization