We are recruiting a Blockchain Developer with strong hands-on skills on Blockchain & Smart Contract development. We require a developer to join full-time and lead the execution of our blockchain roadmap going forward.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent blockchain, smart contract and development skills. We are looking for someone highly motivated and passionate about the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
They should be fully up to date on the latest technologies and standards in the blockchain space and have extensive experience writing code for a large-scale blockchain organization.
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and be ready to bring their A-game! If that’s you, hit us up!
- Full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, dev, test, deployment and event monitoring
- Develop, deploy and manage blockchains. You will also be involved in a new EVM-compatible chain built to support DeFi
- Develop and deploy cross-chain smart contracts and solutions on Ethereum, Cosmos, Solana and more. Write EVM, WASM and Solana-compatible smart contracts
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Research new trends & assets in the DeFi ecosystem
- Work with other world-class crypto and DeFi protocols and their founders and developers
- Working on and enhancing the Core blockchain framework as well as working with and offering support to a cross-functional team who are building applications / products that interact with the blockchain protocols
- Designing, building, auditing, testing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code; as well as helping maintain code quality and organization standards
- Writing in-house tools to accelerate and automate the assessment process
- Deep understanding of Blockchains and Ethereum
- Solidity / Rust and / or Blockchain technologies
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Blockchain technologies
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (PoS, PoW, PoH, Paxos, RAFT, etc.)
- Understanding of technology involved in developing Blockchain Solutions such as Hyperledger Fabric (deep), Ethereum and alternate Blockchain technologies (recommended)
- Proven experience of Solidity
- 2+ years of as front-end or fullstack or backend developer (React, Node.js, Typescript, Golang)
- Experience developing, deploying and running Dapps / smart contracts in production on Ethereum mainnet or L2 / sidechain
- Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols
- Good knowledge of most prominent ERC / EIP Ethereum standards
- Good knowledge of smart contract development tools / frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
- Experience using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, other)
cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional 11 months The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
cookielawinfo-checkbox-others 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".
It does not store any personal data.