Fair Pattern Inc. is a recognized provider of Information Technology and professional services catering to major Fortune 500 companies in the Finance, Manufacturing, Education, eCommerce, Retail, and Luxury space.
We are currently looking for Senior Business Analyst for one our clients. The ideal candidate will perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Business Analyst is responsible for understanding and assessing the changing needs of the business with technical software industry understanding.
- Analyse the impacts of change, document and support communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, and capture requirements needed to initiate a change.
- Elicit and analyse different types of requirements for projects in Presales, Discovery and Production phases
- Analyse and model business processes, suggest improvements
- Prioritize and document requirements based on SDLC (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban) in the form of user stories or use cases
- Communicate with customers, actively participate in various sessions and workshops remotely and on business trips
- Plan and estimate analysis tasks
- Interact with the project and BA team
- Manage project scope, product backlog, and change requests
- Conduct presentations for customers and the project team
- Familiarity with API documentation
- Complex Integrations
- Comfortable working with Complex Financial Calculations
- Familiar with Word Formatting
- Ability to state your thoughts clearly
- Analytical and system thinking
- Experience in requirements elicitation, documentation and management
- Experience in modelling and diagramming (UML, BPMN)
- Experience in different SDLC models
- Candidates from India, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arab, UAE, Bangladesh will be prioritised
Minimum Qualification : MBA from any reputed institution. MBA with IT / ITE / CSE qualification will get preference.