Extra360 is a leading technology Company that specializes in delivering loyalty, digital wallet, and payment solutions to businesses worldwide. We're looking for motivated, innovative, and customer-focused people to join our dynamic team. We believe that happy employees lead to happy customers, and we're committed to creating a supportive and empowering work environment.
With over 20 years of experience, we have a proven track record of improving customer engagement, employee satisfaction, merchant retention, and sales for clients in various countries and industries, including retail, healthcare, and financial services. We are a valued partner for our clients by leveraging our expertise in modern technologies, knowledge, and experience to support their revenue generation and customer experience efforts.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with like-minded people, and grow your skills and knowledge in a fast-paced environment. We're dedicated to providing ongoing training and development opportunities and we encourage all our team members to be innovative and bring new ideas to the table.
At Extra360, we value diversity, collaboration, and teamwork, and we're looking for someone who shares these values. If you are passionate about experience technology and its impact on growth, this is the place for you. You will have the opportunity to innovate at scale, learn new things, and have fun along the way!
What is working at Extra360 like?
· You will join a hyper-growth technology solutions company, where you will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with outstanding team members and leaders.
· Performance, results and happiness are key drivers for success. With an accountability-driven approach, you will have the opportunity to drive outcomes and shape your career with unlimited potential.
· You will have a direct impact on the success of customers and their businesses through the solutions developed.
· Your accomplishments are consistently acknowledged, and you will receive ongoing encouragement to strive for excellence.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive salary
· Hybrid working (But most of the team members prefer to come to the office because it’s awesome!)
· Trainings from best in-class subject matter experts
· Comprehensive and holistic healthcare benefits
· Transport costs coverage
· Daily full meal coverage
· Language course coverage and discounts
· Selected monthly subscriptions
· Learning and sharing opportunities with thought leaders
· Happy hours with teammates
· And more…
What you will do
· Develop products that thousands of people use every day
· Design, test and implement software applications
· Produce code using .NET language (C#)
· Analyse requirements and design solutions accordingly
· Code according to design patterns, unit-testing, reviewing and refactoring code
· Support on production deployment & post-production issues
· Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions when needed
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering or in a related area
· 5+ Years of work experience in software development
· Deep understanding of Web Development Technologies (ASP.NET MVC, WEB API), Microsoft Development Technologies, .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#
· MS Dynamics CRM
· Experienced on OOP, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
· Strong knowledge on RESTful API design and consumption
· Good understanding of relational databases, such as MS SQL Server
· Good understanding of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
· Good understanding of messaging queues, such as RabbitMQ
· Experience in Object-relational mapping techniques and ORM frameworks/tools (knowledge of concepts like dealing with concurrency, collections, lazy and explicit loading, validations or caching etc.)
· Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Excellent communication skills, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, accountability, and ownership
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong collaboration skills, responsive to project needs and demands in fast changing environment
· Passion for learning and continuous self-improvement
· Ability to work in a team environment as a reliable, responsible, and self-motivated team player