Senior SAP Business Analyst is a professional who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership ability within some of the specific SAP modules and E-Applications on Finance (E Invoice, E Waybill etc). Relying on external consultants for projects and/or problems & new Requests he/she is responsible for projects accomplishing objectives, solutions for problems and improvements, which require managerial dexterity and intra cultural agility to keep consultants and internal stakeholders aligned and on track, including acting as Business Partner with internal departments and Key Users.
This position is located in Izmir.
An in-depth knowledge of standard business processes within the areas is required. But the capability and patience to interact constructively with external consultants and colleagues in the Business, across all organizational levels, are equally important.
- Functional/technical expertise in SAP knowledge and experience
- Vast experience on some specific SAP Modules
- Knowledge of BAPIs, BADIs, and other development methods is a requirement
- General understanding of ABAP programming
- S4/HANA training or experience is considered a plus
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work streams
- Clear and concise communication
- Service minded interaction between business and IT
- Analytic thinking
- Result oriented
- Effective customer requirements and expectations management
- Proven aptitude for gaining insight into business processes
- Internal stakeholder management
- Responsible for SAP on-time deliverables
- Monitor project performance, identify variances to plan and take/suggest appropriate corrective actions
- Analysis of new project requirements’ impact on scope and deadline including open issues and requests,
- Risk Review and Management Reporting of Projects
- Driving all phases of the system implementation including requirement definition, design solution, support testing, as well as follow up on pre- and post- implementation activities
- Execute and follow up on workshops
- Create project plans and charters