The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements.
- Understand the client’s organization direction, structure, and organization-wide requirements.
- Be able to describe and communicate the value of a project of both its benefits and its costs, in terms used by the business community that will effectively obtain leadership understanding, support, and approval of the project.
- Elicit, document, and validate requirements and analysis models according to standard templates and procedures by conducting interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases scenarios, business analysis, tasks, and workflow analysis.
- Understand, analyze and prioritize the business requirements and processes for the project and translate these into requirements and analysis models (Business User Requirements, Software Requirements Specifications, Functional Specifications, Use Cases, Essential User Interface and Screens Design).
- Work independently with users to define, analyze and engineer business requirements and concepts under the direction of the project managers.
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions that satisfy the client’s needs.
- Manages change requests and proposes solutions that satisfy the client's needs and support the development team in meeting the project’s deadline.
- Provide guidance and identify acceptance criteria and test cases scenarios that will be used for the User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepare and submit status or progress reports upon the direct supervisor's request.
- Participate in the planning of the envisioning, requirements gathering, and analysis phases of the project.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other user documentation, should the need arise.
- 5+ years of experience in the same position, development, or any other related field.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field